+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting thru final year..

Default Getting thru final year..

Hey

Ive gained alot from other forums, and Im putting in my two paisa's worth here just in case it helps someone else out too.

I just finished final year..technically dont have our degrees yet but you know how things go in Pakistan, and so I can tell you I cleared em all.
    With final year, understand that Medicine should and will take up the biggest chunk of your time. I used Davidson, right from the start, and even though I had friends using Inam Danish, I feel specially for those of you who are planning to appear for a foreign liscensing exam, it is wiser to avoid the local ''chopris'' we called them..but local publications.

The more must-know topics you simply cant avoid from Bailey, for the rest I used a handbook version of Bailey. A local publ called Shamim is helpful too.
    Ten teachers for both Obs and Gynae I found sufficent, for peadiatrics I used and liked PPA. Kundi I heard great things about but didnt use.

If there were ratios I could suggest..theyd be like this. medicine : surgery : gyn/obs : peds = 3 : 2 : 1 : 1

Thats just how I took it and did it. Good luck to all

Thumbs up

Thanks for your time Annie
    We all are here for others.
    -Adnan Choudhry

Orkut

Facebook

Please visit:
    www.imgadvisor.org

+ Reply to Thread