Default Clinical Skills Examination Tips & Tricks

Excellent detailed article on CS Tips and Tricks:
    Read here:

www.tsdocs.org/usmle/2cs.htm

Thumbs up

Thanks NM...
    Very much informative

Default Regarding CS application.

Naeem Bhai, i have a query pertaining to my CS application. What should i write in the column of expected date of graduation? actually i have already taken an extension of 4 months so as to remain eligible for electives. After this extension my date of graduation at present is 28th august,2009. I am leaving this month for US in order to do my electives for which i have taken a leave again. When i will come back , i will complete my remainder of internship(i.e. 1 month). I spoke to my school officials , they said write ur present date of graduation(i.e. 28th aug,2009) in ur application for CS. I guess by the time my application will be processed by ECFMG, this date of 28th august will go by. Will it create any problem later on regarding my status as graduate or undergraduate, or any problem in taking the CS exam in the month of Jan while returning back from US?
    Whats the exact procedure of ECFMG for CS exam? When they send the documents for verification?

I hope u got my point, eagerly awaiting ur reply. Thanks.

I think u got ur reply at another forum

For others who might be in a similar situation: As ECFMG does not take the exact date into consideration - only month and year - so, you should mention what your college authorites would verify later... consult them ... coz they'll get a verification request after a few weeks and if they do not agree with what you have mentioned, your application would be delayed for useless reasons...!

+ Reply to Thread