Question Third Prof.

Any question regarding books,proff?
    -Adnan Choudhry

Orkut

Facebook

Please visit:
    www.imgadvisor.org

hi

im new to this forum and am glad some1 here can help me out with what to do and when to do it...well i was supposed to graduate in jan 2011 but i had to take a year off due to my father's illness(who passed away last year) followed by the idp situation in my home town....so basically im gonna graduate in march 2012 now.....i just started 3rd prof in february....im planning to giv my step2 cs next yr and want to go with the usmle's as soon as i graduate to cover my one year loss...

the confusion is i dont know which books to use so it makes it a bit easier for me during my steps...like every1 here uses either lecture notes or that Firdaus quick review for com med n patho ent n eye....what should i use
    any help would be really appreciated

Sorry to hear about your loss. Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Illaihi Rajioon. May Allah bless your dad in heavens.

Use good textbooks like Robbins for Pathology... etc. Avoid short notes like firdaus. Use USMLE recommended review books (Kaplan Lecture Notes) to revise the stuff.
    Community medicine topics are tested in Behavioral Sciences of USMLE. You will have to read local books to pass comm med in ur college coz they will ask probs of Pakistani population while you have to read US Beh Sciences books for USMLE as they would ask about probs of US population.

Best wishes!

+ Reply to Thread